General Directions re Tapton Masonic Hall
- Masks must be worn, apart from by those that are exempt, throughout the building. They can be removed in lodge room at the Lodges discretion.
- Members are asked to follow the one-way system in place throughout the building, staff will be on hand to advise on arrival.
- We ask that members do not use the changing room at this time and that all cases/bags are taken to the lodge room.
- All members must complete the track and trace form for the meeting/rehearsal they are attending on arrival, this will be retained by Tapton Hall for 21 days
- Supper is served in the restaurant on tables of no more than 6 people. Payment by card is preferred.
You should note that there is no scope whatsoever for deviation from these directions.